Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Have to Wonder...

The room that needed the most rehab this year is our office.  It is, to be blunt, a hot mess.  I do very little work in there because it is too cluttered and too distracting.  I've been working on it little by little.  The main question I ask myself in this situation is "why did I EVER save this?"

I talked about why our lives are cluttered in this post from last year, and the clutter in my office definitely falls under the category of "emotional clutter."  It's old school notes that I never intend to look at again (although I organized the ones that will help me in the future).  It's random handouts and flyers and posters for events that don't even warrant a page in my scrapbook.  There is at least 15 pounds of paper waiting to go out in the recycling tomorrow.

I'm on Spring Break right now; I'm hoping to get caught up on both schoolwork and organizing this week.  I definitely need the break.

- M.

No comments:

Post a Comment