Sunday, February 3, 2013

10 Days!

It's only 10 days until the beginning of 40 Bags, 40 Days!  My excitement is really at its height now; our landlord is renovating our powder room and mud / laundry room starting tomorrow, so I'll have a really fresh start in those two areas of the house.  Otherwise, I'm finding all kinds of things to be done, but I'm putting them off until the 13th because I just don't have the time right now.

February is turning into a very busy, but very fun, month.  Lots of birthdays, including Jason's, the Oscars, and a Ladies Day Out with the graduate school ladies.  I'm psyched.

To play hard, one has to work hard, so this is a sort and sweet entry.  I leave you with some pictures from our weekend.

My mom and Elliott.

It was my Oma's 80th birthday!

My cousin Madison and the newest addition to our extended family, Taylor.
 - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment