Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower #1

On Saturday, my mother-in-law and mom hosted a family and "home" friends baby shower at my mother-in-law's house.  The weather cooperated for the most part, and we were truly showered with love, gifts, and a little bit of rain.

I have another shower in two weeks, hosted by one of my best friends from college.  I can't wait!

Here are some pictures from the big event.  I didn't realize how pregnant I looked until I uploaded this pictures.  Wow.

The "spread."  Everything was blue and green.

A little polo shirt!  

Aunt Chris, Jane, and Oma.

My cousin Liz and her little one, Brooklyn (she's 15 weeks).

Emma, my cousin Matt's daughter (5 1/2 months).

A little gift just for Mommy.

That's us!

Sarah showing off her read-aloud skills.

The beautiful quilt Nancy made us.

Bumbo!

Oma and Emma (too cute not to include).

 - J & M.

No comments:

Post a Comment