Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunny Days!

Oh my goodness, we have been surprised with a warm and sunny weekend!

Here in the mid-Atlantic or Northeast region of the country, depending on how you classify PA, we enjoy stereotypical seasons.  Winter is snowy, flowers bloom in the spring, summer is HOT, and fall is colorful with changing leaves.

Today and yesterday, it was 50 degrees out.  What?!  Nice weather, for whatever reason, inspires me to clean.  I'm already preparing for spring cleaning.  I love it.  So, I did a little needed cleaning this weekend, but the best part was having the windows open.  Yesterday it was the upstairs windows, and today it's the downstairs.

Is it weird that the bathroom is my favorite room, decoration wise?

Barney enjoying the odd opened window.

Our family room window.  It's a small seat.


- M.

2 comments:

  1. I know! What a mean trick from mother nature. I'll have to post the photos soon to remind us of how beautiful it was.

    ReplyDelete