It's Elliott's first Thanksgiving, and we are so thankful for everything we have!
Barney is thankful for...
- His "mommy" and "daddy" who take care of him, scratch his ears, and feed him.
- His "brother" who DOES NOT pull on his tail or mess with him.
- his toys and comfy bed.
- the birds, squirrels, and leaves that entertain him all day.
Elliott is thankful for...
- Mama and Daddy, who love him and take care of him.
- His extended family, who visit him as much as they can and love him.
- His "brother" Barney who sniffs his head.
- Teething rings and his toys, which help him relieve his sore gums.
Jason and Megan are thankful for...
- Each other.
- Jobs that let them support their family.
- Their healthy happy little boy (and the fairly easy pregnancy)
- Their (mostly) sweet and fluffy kitty-cat.
- Their families and friends, who have supported them 100% through this last crazy year.
Enjoy time with your families tomorrow, and enjoy the weekend of turkey-based leftovers.
- J & M.