Saturday, August 22, 2009

Storms.

So, the past week has been more or less characterized by wicked thunderstorms rolling through the Philadelphia area. At times, its been neat, but more and more it's annoying.

Monday was generally storm free, and I went to Quizzo.

Tuesday was dinner and Ikea with Em. We went into Ikea and the sky was slightly overcast. We left Ikea (at around 7:30pm) and she and I were convinced the end was near. The sky was D-A-R-K dark. We were petrified for our entire ride home.

Wednesday was another storm free day, but it was overcast and vaguely threatening all day.

Thursday was also vaguely threatening. I actually don't remember the weather that day because I was working really hard on my thesis.

Last night was ridiculous. Rain off and on all day. So, that night we had the brilliant idea of going to Main Street with Jen. She lives close and we could walk. The walk there was nice, but the skies opened up on the walk home and it was scary! We ended up seeking refuge in Jen's brother's house until late at night. That made getting up this morning tough for Jason.

Today has been rainy too. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for part of it, but another storm is on its way. The forecast seems to promise nothing but rain and scary-ness. I just want to walk to the store!

:/

- J & M.

No comments:

Post a Comment