Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crafty Sunday.

 I've been crafting away this summer!  I had a couple of commissions, which helped motivate me to finish these projects quickly.  


Commissioned bib.

Booties for Kierin, my cousin's son.

Commissioned booties; I used Knit Picks "Guppy."
I actually finished another pair of booties and a winter hat (to match Jason's scarf) in the last few days, but haven't had a chance to take pictures.  I have two bags filled with projects to finish before school starts in a month, so I need to work quickly to get them done.  


I can't believe school starts in a month!  I need more time!


 - M.

2 comments:

  1. How much are the booties? I'd like a pair for Evie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are $15, plus shipping, which usually brings it to about $20. Email me at peachy.colleen.crochet AT gmail DOT com with any color / fiber preference. :)

      Delete