Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring is here!

I never feel like it is spring until Easter.  There's something about the decorations, the cute dresses, and Easter traditions that really bring in the season.  I only like winter for Christmas and snow...and we didn't get much of the white stuff this year.  Boo.

My 40 Days, 40 Bags challenge is over.  While I did not complete it, I got the biggest problem areas of my apartment under control.  Between the post-moving purge from last May and my Lenten effort, I definitely have removed 40 bags from my house.  We got rid of at least 50 books, which doesn't look like a lot, and my closet is a little trimmer.  I'm happy with the progress I made, and I'm definitely going to do it again next year.

I had also planned on opening an Etsy shop today, but I want to have a little more inventory before I do that.  That being said, Peachy Crochet will open in the next week.  More updates once that happens.

Easter was so much fun, and I think Elliott really liked getting some new toys and hanging out with his 2nd cousins.  Last year in our family, three of us had babies, so they will grow up very close in age.  The few months between each one will seem less and less significant every year.

This was just a quick update.  The end of the semester is almost here, so my updates will probably be less frequent, since I'll have a ton of grading to do.  Eee.

- M. & J.

No comments:

Post a Comment