Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"You're Like Real People!"

So, it was not that long ago that I posted about our wedding. Little did we know that we'd be posting about this so soon.

We're having a baby!

I'm 14 weeks along, and while the first trimester has been challenging to say the least, I think the second trimester will be so much easier. I have a better work schedule, and from what I understand, the second trimester is the easiest of the three.

Jason and I are both so excited. We had been keeping this to ourselves and just telling close friends and family face-to-face. However, I think it's OK to put it here. Also, I haven't posted here in forever, partly because once we found out, there wasn't anything else to post about! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, which is good because I need something for these sinus headaches I've been getting.

Otherwise, we are on the hunt for a new apartment. We need a little more space than in the last one, but we also can't stay here at the 4640.

Hopefully I'll keep you updated on all the baby things...I'm terrible at updating my blogs.

- J & M.

EDIT: I totally forgot to mention that our due date is July 7th! (thanks Marjorie!)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! i'm so excited for you :) that's so great. i want to hear ALL the baby stuff!

    i had morning sickness very bad with both kids (as in throwing up every day bad). i also got headaches and nosebleeds (all normal), but it does get better with time. i'm glad to hear you're already doing better. the worst is probably behind you. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete