Monday, June 25, 2012

Renters fo' Life.

When we initially decided to move to Central PA, we considered buying a house.  However, with my line of work requiring some moving around once I get my degree, and we do not want to sell a house in 4 years.  No thank you.

That said, we weren't interested in an apartment anymore.  Elliott needs a yard, I need an office, and Jason needs a kitchen he can actually play in.  We found all this (and more!) in an adorable house in the perfect location.

It has a functioning attic, office, bonus room that is actually a huge closet, big kitchen, and a yard!  That's aside from the cute touches that make the house something special.  My favorite is the stained glass in the family room and attic.

This is all incredibly exciting, but I'm most psyched about the decorating!  My class ends tomorrow, so for the rest of the summer, I'm going to document the things I do with the house.  Most of them will have the tag "DIY," so if you  miss some, check out that tag.

I also have some crochet projects to show off and other things, but this class and the commute takes up so much time.  Yeesh.

- M & J

1 comment: